Friday, July 8, 2011

The French Complain of Everything, and Always.

Boring as far as nail art, but I had some pictures taken that required natural looking nails.

french, manicure, nail art, pink and white, sally hansen, nail art pen






















French manicure it is!  I used Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen (White), and shimmery pink.  Beauty Secrets Topcoat.



They chipped rather quickly, but the pen was pretty cool.  It requires a light touch and several coats/dabs, but I was pleased with the result.
I didn't use a base coat because I expected to have to clean up the smile lines, but the pen did great and went on smooth - next time I'll try a base coat and see if it helps the pen polish adhere for longer.
It chipped in a way that felt like White-Out, but I'm sure I'll be using it again anyway.

No comments: