Saturday, April 9, 2011

If you are in a spaceship that is traveling at the speed of light, and you turn on the headlights, does anything happen?

April 12, 1981 is listed somewhere as the first space shuttle launch.  To celebrate (or to include a geeky post so my dad could feel included) I did rocket nails.  It begins on the launch pad and ends on the moon.  I realize that the first space shuttle probably didn't make it to the moon*; we'll call that artistic license.

*Apparently, no shuttle has gone to the moon.  Rockets have, the difference is that rockets are one-time-use and shuttles are reusable.


nail me, nail art, anna, rocket, shuttle, space, moon, launch











nail me, nail art, anna, rocket, shuttle, launch, geek, space, moon












I don't have a good shot of my right thumb, it's light blue blending into dark blue with an air stream...


I used: Mary Kay Perfect Surface Base Coat, Orly Blue Collar, Love My Nails Black Rage, Sally Hansen Spark, Sinful Colors Midnight Blue, Finger Paints Scenery Greenery, OPI I Want To Be A-Lone Star, Pure Ice Frosted Ice Platinum, Orly Hook Up, Avon Lagoon, Ulta Dance Teal Dawn, Sally Hansen Pure White Tip, CO2 #237 (Silver shimmer, I can't find a web site), Wet 'n' Wild Having Fun, Love and Beauty Fuchsia, Beauty Secrets Top Coat.

No comments: