Thursday, April 14, 2011

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden perhaps get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

April is National Gardening Month!  I've "planted" a mixture of vegetables and flowers for your viewing pleasure.

nail me, nail art, anna, fruit, vegetables, garden













Cucumber, carrot, plumeria, tomato...

nail me, nail art, anna, fruit, veggies, garden













Broccoli, sunflower, daisy, hot pepper...  (Yes, clearly I should have used a reference for some of these...)

nail me, nail art, anna, flower, garden













Rose (what, you can't see that?), pansy.

Base is MaryKay Perfect Surface, and the red on all nails is also MaryKay but I can't read the name...  Rose something, I think.  Wet 'n' Wild Metallic Green, Orly Hook Up, Sally Hansen Pure White Tip, Cherry Red and Spark, Finger Paints Scenery Greenery and Sketchy Character, Beauty Secrets top coat.

No comments: