Sunday, March 4, 2012

We are the yin and the yang of the creative process.

A (relatively) quick and simple mani.  I tried to make the rainbow zebra last a few more days, but ended up ruining it at work.  :(  I purposely put more white than black because my nails were pretty stained from the rainbow, so I wanted to keep it light(ish) while they grow out a bit.

















I used Orly Rubberized Base Coat, 3-in-1 Top Coat, Pointe Blanche, OPI Black Onyx, Save Me.
On my right ring finger you can see where the black smudged onto my topcoat brush and stained a bit...  Also, a lot of bubbles in these last few sets.  My top is getting old and low, so I have to dip several times to cover a nail, which appears to be the issue.  (Yes, I have another, but I feel wasteful if I throw it out too soon!)

No comments: