Saturday, May 21, 2011

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art...

Remember the emotions chart from when you were a kid?  No, I'm the only one that needed that kind of therapy?  Well, it's just a bunch of clipart smiley faces labeled with different emotions to help a child verbalize what he's feeling.  Recently, I've gone through quite a range of emotions, but the original artwork is a bit boring for nails, so I used emoticons!

nail me, nail art, smiley, emoticon

nail me, nail art, smiley, emoticon, anna

nail me, nail art, smile, emoticon, anna
















I used MK Perfect Surface Base Coat, Orly Hook Up, Sally Hansen Black Out, Beauty Secrets Top Coat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
Extremely useful info particularly the last part :) I care for such
info much. I was looking for this particular info for a very
long time. Thank you and best of luck.

My web site: fast cash online